Tag Archives : Bulbs

Different Types of Light Bulbs

By | 0 Comments

Electrical Terms The important electrical operating characteristics of a light are voltage and wattage. Light fittings are also labelled with a maximum wattage rating that should not be exceeded. This is because General Lighting Service (GLS) lamps convert only 10% of the electricity they use into light and convert the remaining 90% into heat. The maximum wattage rating of light…

Read More »